Volunteers Needed!

The City needs volunteers to serve on the Planning Commission, Downtown Development Authority, and Charlotte Area Recreational Co-Op.  If you are interested in serving, please fill out the board and commission application here: https://www.charlottemi.org/councilboards/boards-commissions/board-and-commission-application/

 or contact Mayor Michael Armitage at 734-474-1574. 

Per City Charter, appointments to boards and committees are made by the Mayor with confirmation by Council. If you have any questions, please contact the Mayor about upcoming appointments. 

This entry was posted in DDA, Downtown, Mayor, Parks, Planning Commission, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.