I need a copy of a paid receipt. Where can I get one?

The Treasurer’s office can provide you with a copy of your paid tax bill. You can also access this information on the city’s website at www.charlottemi.org; select assessing and tax services. You can access your property by owner’s name, address or parcel number. The site has tax information back to 2001.  Clicking on the “+” sign next to the year/season will show the detailed information for that tax season.  In this view, you will also have the option of printing the tax bill/receipt by clicking on the “Print Tax Bill/Receipt” blue icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.


Posted in: Assessing, Taxes