Assistance Programs Available

Are you struggling with housing, utility bills, or paying for food?  Do you need assistance with a family emergency? There is help available.

Michigan 2-1-1 can be reached anytime by phone at 2-1-1, or text your zip code to 898211, or online at They can help direct you to the assistance programs available for your circumstances.

MSHDA (state housing authority) has rental and utility assistance programs available. Find out more on their website by clicking here.

Eaton County also has assistance programs including:

Housing Assistance

Home Repairs

Veteran’s Services

Other Assistance Programs:

Tri-County Office on Aging Assistance 

MiBridges Programs – includes home ownership services, home repairs, and utility assistance among other programs. 


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.