Renting Bennett Park Pavilion & Camp Frances
BENNETT PARK FRONT PAVILION & CAMP FRANCES RESERVATIONS
City Clerk’s Office
City Hall, 1st Floor
111 E Lawrence
We will begin taking applications the first week in January. Please call ahead for availability at 517-543-8841
Camp Frances, 1501 S Cochran
- Single Day Rentals – Arrival at 11am departing by 9 am next day – $70.00
- Friday and Saturday: arrive at 11am Fri., leave by 9 am Sunday = $120
- Saturday and Sunday: arrive at 11am Sat, leave by 9 am Monday = $120
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday: arrive at 11am Friday, leave by 9 am Monday = $170
- Multiple days during the week: 1st day $70, each additional day $50
- Monday through Friday: $190, add in Sat. and Sun. $250 total
Applications are due at time of reservation with payment.
Occupancy inside the building is currently:
Chairs only: 35 people main floor
Chairs and tables used: 16 people main floor
Chairs only: 32 people in basement
Chairs and tables used: 15 people in basement
Inside: The cabin is for gatherings and has no sleeping quarters. It holds 50 people max. No alcohol, pets or camping allowed on the premises. The facility has 3 folding banquet size tables, 1 wooden banquet size table , 30 metal folding chairs, and only one bathroom.
Outside: Large firepit with six stationary benches surrounding the fire pit.
Camp Frances Website
Friends of Camp Frances Facebook Page