To the Qualified Electors of the CITY OF CHARLOTTE, County of Eaton:
Notice is hereby given that the last day to register for the MARCH 8, 2016 PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY Election will be Monday, February 8, 2016.
If you are not currently registered to vote or need to register at a new address, you may do so at the following locations and times:
- CITY OF CHARLOTTE Clerk’s office, 111 E Lawrence, 1st Floor, Charlotte MI 48813, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Eaton County Clerk Office, 1045 Independence Blvd, Charlotte MI 48813. M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Secretary of State Branch Offices.
- At specific agencies for clients receiving services through Department of Human Services (DHS), Michigan Jobs Commission and some offices of the Commission for the Blind.
- At Military recruitment offices for persons who are enlisting.
- MIVoterRegistration – mail to the election official as directed on the application by the close of registration deadline.
Note: Persons registering by mail are required to vote in person unless they have previously voted in person in the state or are at least 60 years of age or are disabled.
The Election will be conducted in all voting precincts of the City of Charlotte for the purpose of electing candidates for the following office: President of the United States