I need a copy of my paid receipt. Where can I get one?

The Treasurer’s office can provide you with a copy of your paid tax bill. You can also access this information by clicking “On-line Assessing/Tax Services” on this website. You can access your property by owner’s name, address or parcel number. The site has tax information back to 2001 and will show dollar amounts and dates paid.

Posted in: Taxes