The City of Charlotte receives revenue for its operations from a variety of sources including revenue sharing from the State of Michigan. Beginning with the State’s 2015 fiscal year, a portion of this revenue sharing is conditioned upon the publication by the City of various documents related to fiscal and operational transparency. These documents can be viewed on the following pages:
- 2016 Performance Dashboard
- 2016 Citizens’ Guide to City Finances including
- 2016 Debt Service Report
- 2016 Projected Budget Report
- 2016 Citizens’ Guide to the Major Street Fund
- 2016 Citizens’ Guide to the Local Street Fund
Other documents related to the City’s fiscal condition, including recent budgets and audit reports, can be found under the Taxes and Finance section of this website.