CITY OF CHARLOTTE
There is still time to vote Absentee! You may submit your absentee ballot request to the Clerk via fax, email or postal mail.
City Clerk’s Office
111 E. Lawrence Ave.
Charlotte, MI 48813
Please state the reason for the request and Sign the request
- I am 60 years of age or older
- I expect to be absent from the community in which I am registered for the entire time the polls are open
- I am physically unable to attend the polls
- I cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of my religion
- I have been appointed an election precinct inspector in a precinct other than the precinct where I reside
- I cannot attend the polls because I am confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial
**City Clerk’s Office will be open on Saturday, November 3rd from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM for AV Voting